As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
Many surgical advances are being made in this area. Procedures such as tonsillectomy and facial plastic surgery are becoming less invasive, and new procedures are being developed to treat serious problems such as cleft palate, sleep apnea, and deafness.
- Bell's Palsy
- Children and Facial Paralysis
- Dizziness and Motion Sickness
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Facial Sports Injuries
- Children and Facial Trauma
- Cleft Lip and Cleft Palate
- Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors
- Sinus Pain
- Fall Prevention
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Headaches
- Thyroid Disorders and Surgery